HR COVID Banner
HR Home Hero
We are dedicated partners focused on maximizing the value of human capital in alignment with the values and initiatives of UT System. We are committed to delivering quality customer service and encourage innovation to support and optimize the goals of UT System.
Returning to the Workplace Resources
As we recognize everyone is transitioning differently, we want to remind of you of available support resources.
- HealthPoint Employee Assistance Program (EAP) offerings:
- Video and phone counseling held via Zoom, Microsoft Teams, or telephone. These are easy to use and a secure system for confidential services. To make an appointment, please call 512-471-3366 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Strengthening Relationships Presentation Series. This series is part of EAP’s Building Community Initiative. Join monthly on zoom as speakers share their professional expertise on helping people strengthen their relationships, with a range of topics and strategies for intimate relationships, friendships, families, and coworkers. See the full presentation schedule here.
- Coming Back Together video series. This series aims to recognize the many challenges the UT community will face as we come back together and provide tips for doing so with compassion and understanding. These 4-5-minute videos include but are not limited to: Managing Anxiety as We Come Back Together, Eldercare Issues as We Come Back Together, Communication Skills, Supporting Body Image While Coming Back Together, and For Parents as We Come Back Together.
- For pets having to transition along with us, we offer 17 pet vendor discounts via LifeMart, including Rover.com, a network of pet sitters and dog walkers.
- To support your conference room meeting setups, check out the Conference Room Procedures video created by OTIS. This video guides you through screen sharing, conference calls, and video calls.
FY 2022 Holiday Schedule
The FY 2022 holiday schedule has been posted.
The number of annual holidays a state agency is permitted to observe is determined by the national and state holidays referenced in Sec. 662.003 of the Texas Government Code including where those holidays fall during the calendar week. Holidays that fall on a weekend are not included in the total annual count.
For FY 2022, we are permitted to observe 12 holidays. Due to the number of holidays permitted next FY year, the schedule does not include a floating holiday.
All employees scheduled to work at least 20 hours per week for at least 4.5 continuous months are eligible for holiday leave. Eligible part-time employees receive holiday leave proportionate to the number of hours scheduled to work weekly.