Subsite Page Title

Employment Verification

Main page content

We are only able to verify employment for current or former employees of UT System Administration. If the individual is/was an employee of another UT institution, please contact that institution directly. Visit UT Institutions for contact information.

Lenders, Leasing Companies and Other General Employment requests:

Please contact The Work Number for employment verifications (EC: 13951). We are unable to accommodate verbal requests for employment verification. 

State Agencies and Institutions of Higher Education:

Please fax requests for prior state service verifications to 512-499-4380 or email to Do not email social security numbers.