The System Administration Staff Council Welcomes You
The University of Texas System Administration Staff Council is charged with fostering a sense of community among staff members and improving communication between UT System Administration and its staff members about issues of particular concern to its employees, including special projects developed by UT System Administration in support of its mission.
Staff Council members volunteer to represent their fellow employees and work on their behalf to improve communication, address employee concerns and, at the request of administration, participate in the development of special projects. Staff Council meets with representatives of the Benefits Advisory Council (BAC) and the Employee Advisory Council (EAC) to stay informed of matters that concern you. In addition, they meet with the Chancellor and Chief Talent & Innovation Officer regularly to discuss the things that are important to you.
Staff Council is One Voice. Your Voice.
If you are a System Administration employee and want more information, visit the Staff Council SharePoint site.
All Staff Council members are asked to commit to a two or three-year term. In addition, Staff Council members must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Have a full-time appointment to a benefits-eligible position at System Administration.
- Have at least 6 months of current, continuous service at System Administration.
- Not be subject to an active Performance Improvement Plan.
- Have the approval of his/her supervisor to spend designated work hours on Staff Council business.
What do Staff Council members do?
- Be available to employees to hear their concerns
- Bring ideas and feedback from employees to Staff Council meetings
- Disseminate information to departments
- Volunteer to help with Staff Council events and programs
Join the energized, caring, and committed employees working to ensure that the voices of System Administration staff are heard.